Home
 /  About AHRI  /  History
History  

Update Date: [2013-10-08]

History
1905 Founding of the Rinderpest Antiserum Production Laboratory at Pingtung
1919 Establishment of the Animal Antiserum Production Laboratory at Taipei
1931 Merging the above two into the Manufacturing Lnstitute for Animal Antisera at Danshuei
1962 Restructuring as Taiwan Provincial Research Institute for Animal Health
1988 Reorganization and Formation of Animal Drugs Inspection Branch at Danshuei
1993 Movement of Animal Drugs Inspection Branch to present Location at Zhunan
Township,Miaoli County
1999 Change of subordination under Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan
2002 Reorganization of the business and supporting divisions